Join The Gardening Club
We do not send out any spam or share details with any third parties. You can opt out of receiving
our emails at any time, by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any email from the Gardening Club, or by changing your settings once logged in. You can opt out of receiving our text messages at any time by replying STOP to any message, or by changing your settings once logged in.
Conditions of The Gardening Club® Membership
- Once membership is obtained, membership cards must be shown at reception upon entry and at the till area when a purchase is being made.
- If you arrive on site without your valid membership card you can request a day pass, provided you have proof of identification. We will only issue day passes a maximum of three times each year, and at the exclusive discretion of the management on each occasion. Replacement membership cards are available for purchase from reception.
- Any loyalty points or other membership benefits offered cannot be given when using a day pass.
- Membership cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any member attempting to pass their card to non-members for use will immediately forfeit membership without refund.
- Membership covers two adults living at one address. Proof of address for the second named contact may be required.
- Guests accompanied by members are welcome, but will not be able to purchase any products until they become members. Guests will be allowed access to The Gardening Club at the discretion of the management. Members are not permitted to bring guests during exclusive member only events.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times in the glasshouse.
- Please take notice of NO ENTRY signs and abide by them.
- The management shall not accept responsibility for an unaccompanied or unsupervised child.
- We reserve the right to close The Gardening Club at any given time at the owners discretion.
- Please understand The Gardening Club is a commercial working nursery. We have taken necessary precautions for your safety and well-being.
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs).
- We take every precaution to ensure that all plants are sold in good condition. We cannot be held responsible once they have left the premises (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Please check your receipt and goods before you leave The Gardening Club as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards.
- All items subject to availability. All prices correct at time of going to print.
- The management reserves the right to make changes to the Conditions of Membership at any time and without prior notice.
To become a Gardening Club trade member is just £5, quick and easy. You can sign up instantly at our reception desk, all we need you to bring along is a document to prove one of the following:
- VAT number
- Company registration number
- Business banking account
We can take your photo there and then and provide you with your own personalised trade membership card after you have finished your visit.