Our Sale has been Extended
The Gardening Club's Annual Summer Sale 2020 has been extended!
As a valued member, we wish to inform you that following our exclusive private sale at The Gardening Club in Crews Hill, that ended Friday 28th August 2020, we have extended our sale for another week!
Our sale is exclusive to our members only - no guests will be permitted entrance. However new members are welcome to join should they wish to.
Sale Opening Hours
9:00am - 5:30pm Saturday 29th
9:00am - 5:30pm Sunday 30th
9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Due to COVID-19 this year, our massive HALF PRICE SALE includes more than 1 million plants, shrubs, pots and accessories
- EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Don't worry if your membership has expired, you can renew on the day at reception or beat the queues and renew online!
* Some items may be excluded, managers decision is final.
** Please remember to bring along your valid membership cardto be presented upon entry. (No day passes will be issued throughout the sale).
Unfortunately guests will not be permitted to enter without their own valid membership card during the sale period. However they are more than welcome to join.
- Only two people per household will be allowed entry on a valid membership card - children under the age of 18 will be allowed entry with their parents.
- No guests are permitted to enter even with a valid member, they are welcome to join online prior to their visit or at our reception desk.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times around the store, unless you are exempt according to the government guidelines.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times around the store, we are still using the 2 metre rule wherever is possible.