One of the most beautiful seasons is here! You’ve probably noticed the autumn nights are drawing in, the leaves have turned and the air is getting cold. Summer flowers and plants will be dying back, but there’s always something to be doing in the garden.
Not only is there a lot of lifting and clearing of summer flowering items, but many flowers, trees and shrubs can be planted at this time too. If you haven’t already planted some containers with spring colour, there’s still time to use bedding plants such as Pansies, Violas, Cyclamen and Primrose, plus spring-flowering bulbs, like Daffodils and Crocus which need to be planted now rather than later.
While stocks last, our 6 per pack pansies and violas are just £5 for 3 packs, £10 for 8 packs.
The rest of this article is only available to members of The Gardening Club. Join today or log in to view the rest of this article.
- Christmas market at The Gardening Club
- December Garden Advice
- November Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves offer winter protection
- October Gardening Advice
- Our Guide To Mulch
- We're Recruiting! Coffee Shop Assistant
- September Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves can help protect your garden during the Winter
- August Gardening Advice
- July Gardening Advice
- Roses Grow Guide
- Home Grown Cut Flowers
- Enjoy Your Fruits Of Labour | June Advice
- Vegetable Grow Guide
- Effective Watering
- Get the best displays from your bedding plants
- Here comes the sun!
- Have a coffee and a catch up on us!
- Successful Strawberries
- First Year Care for New Plantings.
- Herbs – Top Ten Grow Guide
- Your February To Do List
- Our Lawn Care Guide to 2013
- Top 5 Seasonal Tips from the Plant Doctor.