What makes gardening so interesting is the fact that there is no such thing as an absolute deadline for those jobs waiting for you outside in the cold. Temperatures can experience vast variations from location to location and each year is different from the last. January usually brings hard frosts but with the current mild temperatures hopefully you will have the opportunity to catch up on some of the winter jobs you haven’t done yet.
The rest of this article is only available to members of The Gardening Club. Join today or log in to view the rest of this article.
- Christmas market at The Gardening Club
- December Garden Advice
- November Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves offer winter protection
- October Gardening Advice
- Our Guide To Mulch
- We're Recruiting! Coffee Shop Assistant
- September Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves can help protect your garden during the Winter
- August Gardening Advice
- July Gardening Advice
- Roses Grow Guide
- Home Grown Cut Flowers
- Enjoy Your Fruits Of Labour | June Advice
- Vegetable Grow Guide
- Effective Watering
- Get the best displays from your bedding plants
- Here comes the sun!
- Have a coffee and a catch up on us!
- Successful Strawberries
- First Year Care for New Plantings.
- Herbs – Top Ten Grow Guide
- Your February To Do List
- Our Lawn Care Guide to 2013
- Top 5 Seasonal Tips from the Plant Doctor.