Gardening Tips and News
One of the most beautiful seasons is here! You’ve probably noticed the autumn nights are drawing in, the leaves have turned and the air is getting cold. Summer flowers and plants will be dying back, but there’s always something to be doing in the garden.
UPDATE: 2017 SALE HAS NOW ENDED
Due to its overwhelming popularity, our massive Half Price Garden Sale has been extended. We still have a huge selection available including ...
Our incredible Half Price clearance sale is absolutely unmissable. Back by popular demand, our massive sale includes more than 1 million plants, shrubs, garden furniture and accessories.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Did you know that our customers can collect points on their purchases at The Gardening Club in Crews Hill. Points can then be redeemed against future purchases!
Our points system helps you to get the most out of The Gardening Club. It’s our way of giving you something back for buyin...
The weather forecast for July is not looking too bright, quite a few rainy days with sunny spells seem to be on their way, although with temperatures surpassing 20 degrees which is what we like to hear! With any luck, we will all be enjoying at least a few BBQs and some sunshine throughout July!...
- Christmas market at The Gardening Club
- December Garden Advice
- November Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves offer winter protection
- October Gardening Advice
- Our Guide To Mulch
- We're Recruiting! Coffee Shop Assistant
- September Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves can help protect your garden during the Winter
- August Gardening Advice
- July Gardening Advice
- Roses Grow Guide
- Home Grown Cut Flowers
- Enjoy Your Fruits Of Labour | June Advice
- Vegetable Grow Guide
- Effective Watering
- Get the best displays from your bedding plants
- Here comes the sun!
- Have a coffee and a catch up on us!
- Successful Strawberries
- First Year Care for New Plantings.
- Herbs – Top Ten Grow Guide
- Your February To Do List
- Our Lawn Care Guide to 2013
- Top 5 Seasonal Tips from the Plant Doctor.