Gardening Tips and News
What makes gardening so interesting is the fact that there is no such thing as an absolute deadline for those jobs waiting for you outside in the cold. Temperatures can experience vast variations from location to location and each year is different from the last. January usually brings hard frost...
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
The Gardening Club have some amazing offers for our members to make this Christmas the best one yet.<...
One of the most beautiful seasons is here! You’ve probably noticed the autumn nights are drawing in, the leaves have turned and the air is getting cold. Summer flowers and plants will be dying back, but there’s always something to be doing in the garden.
UPDATE: 2017 SALE HAS NOW ENDED
Due to its overwhelming popularity, our massive Half Price Garden Sale has been extended. We still have a huge selection available including ...
Our incredible Half Price clearance sale is absolutely unmissable. Back by popular demand, our massive sale includes more than 1 million plants, shrubs, garden furniture and accessories.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
- Christmas market at The Gardening Club
- December Garden Advice
- November Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves offer winter protection
- October Gardening Advice
- Our Guide To Mulch
- We're Recruiting! Coffee Shop Assistant
- September Gardening Advice
- Fallen Leaves can help protect your garden during the Winter
- August Gardening Advice
- July Gardening Advice
- Roses Grow Guide
- Home Grown Cut Flowers
- Enjoy Your Fruits Of Labour | June Advice
- Vegetable Grow Guide
- Effective Watering
- Get the best displays from your bedding plants
- Here comes the sun!
- Have a coffee and a catch up on us!
- Successful Strawberries
- First Year Care for New Plantings.
- Herbs – Top Ten Grow Guide
- Your February To Do List
- Our Lawn Care Guide to 2013
- Top 5 Seasonal Tips from the Plant Doctor.